Followers

Friday, June 24, 2016

Challenge #112 ~ Girls of Summer

Well, I believe that summer has finally arrived!  Here in my part of Oregon we have been having some gorgeous days.  Warm sun, a light cool breeze and not too hot.  Perfect for all the things we love to do in summer.  So lets get our mojo working and create a card that shows off the GIRLS OF SUMMER!  There must be a female on your card and represent summer.  It should be a lot of fun for you!

We do not have a sponsor this week.  I'll spare you the loooooong story!  So to make up for that, I am offering a prize of a die by Impression Obsession.  It is a cute wheelbarrow that is sure to be fun to use in a garden scene.


Our gals on the DT came up some really adorable cards for your inspiration this challenge.  Take a look at their lovely creations.







Thanx so much for stopping by, and I hope you join our challenge and show us your Girls of Summer!


3 comments:

  1. Hello Just changed the blogname. This is the new link where you can find my image, sorry for the ruff time finding my page. http://stampsandpapers.blogspot.nl/2016/06/rocking-baby.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete